The Kahnawà:ke Collective Impact partners:
• First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Health and Social Services Commission (FNQLHSSC)
• Work, Employment, Social Solidarity Quebec – Quebec Social Initiative Funds
• Kahnawà:ke Education Center (KEC)
• Kahnawà:ke Shakotia’takenhas Community Services (KSCS):
• Tewatohnhi’saktha (KEDC)
• Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke (MCK)
The support team is continuously seeking other funding sources to help with future planning of the Kahnawà:ke Collective Impact Movement.